- 14-Feb-2017 to 30-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- $10.30 - $12.94
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k, Life Insurance, STD and LTD benefits
The Tip/Strip/Repkover Operator works in the Bindery department of our manufacturing facility. The operator is responsible for running the tip-on machine, the strip machine, and the RepKover machine.
- Must be able to read a ruler.
- Must be able to read job orders and follow instructions for required materials and correct placement of materials.
- Keep glue premelter (tip-on) and stripper and glue tank (RepKover) filled to appropriate operating levels.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks as required to keeping machine(s) running smoothly.
- Adjust machine settings to match requirements for each individual job.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Average physical effort, standing up web bundles as needed.
- Ability to analyze glue line(s) to determine what adjustments are necessary to meet quality requirements.
- problem solving and analytical ability
- Must be able to follow directions and be quality focused.