- 14-Feb-2017 to 30-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Soft Bindery
- Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Full Time
Vacation, Holiday,Health care, Profit sharing and 401K
Edwards Brothers Malloy, Inc. is a family-run business, founded in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Today Edwards Brothers Malloy is one of the leading book and journal manufacturers in North America, employing over 700 people in the United States and the United Kingdom with annual sales approaching $150 million. Recognized continuously as one of the Best Workplaces in America by the Printing Industries of America Association, Edwards Brothers Malloy recognizes that to be the best we must offer the best ' in talent, capabilities, and service. The cornerstone of this commitment is our skilled workforce, where the average length of service is over 15 years, with nearly 40% of our work force serving 10 years or more. This impressive employee retention rate translates into a reliable and dedicated team of professionals ' from the front office to the plant floor ' and speaks volumes about our company.
This position is located at our Jackson Rd facility. Edward Brothers Malloy is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
SHIFT: Midnight (11 PM - 7 AM)
- Follow standard operating procedures and follow necessary job order requirements to meet acceptable production levels.
- Set- and run the Saddle Stitcher.
- Must perform general maintenance and work with maintenance and/or equipment operators to maintain safety and machine standards.
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement efforts and assist in development of standard operating procedures.
- Produce the current quality standards.
- Direct, assist, and train other crew members.
- Follow veral and written instructions.
- Follow scheduling guidelines.
- Other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Must have bindery experience.
- Must have strong mechanical skills, quality focused.
- Positive attitude.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Strong problem solving skills.
High School Diploma or GED
Must have significant bindery experience. Strong mechanical and organizational skills. Strong Verbal and written communication skills.